The top Ten signs you know you spend way too much time on the internet.
- A bed has replaced you computer chair.
- The following are religion to you: HSR, /., R Vs. B
- When asked for your address you begin with 192.168.
- That "Sweet cooling system" you recently installed doubles as a refrigerator.
- You have woken up more than once with the impression of a keyboard on your forhead.
- Your alarmclock and cellphone's ringtone are customizes to play the badger song.
- You have a dual monitor setup because you hate having to decide between Slashdot and usenet.
- Forget RJ you remember the day google went down.
- You insist that Internet Explorer is your Operating System and zotob, mydoom and sasser are features.
- D00|)z Y0u|2 70t411y up \/\/1t d4 l337 sp33|< 4|\|d R 4 ub3r H4x0rz.